A vacancy has arisen for an experienced qualified accountant/ office administrator. Reporting to the Bursar of the Irish Province and based in the Province’s Maynooth offices, the appointee will have the following broad range of responsibilities:
- Maintaining the computerised ( Sage) accounting records of the Province and its subsidiary companies up to date monthly, together with all appropriate monthly reconciliations.
- Preparation of periodic departmentalised management accounts and comparison of same with budget.
- Preparation for annual external audit and liaison with auditors.
- Preparation of annual budgets.
- Preparation of 3 weekly payrolls ( Sage) for approximately 32 staff in total.
- Oversight of the IT function
- Assisting the Bursar in implementing recommended governance policies.
- Periodic financial modelling.
- General administration.
Salary for the position is negotiable in the region of €70,000 and the appointee will join the Province’s pension scheme.
Interested parties should submit application and curriculum vitae by post to:
The Bursar, Divine Word Missionaries, Moyglare Road, Maynooth, Co. Kildare or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 10th June 2020.